Jumaat, 23 Disember 2011

~ WhaT A CoinciDencE ~


Today... I know my exam result for the anti-drug officers [known also as D. A. R.E. in USA]..
I fail in "THE EXAM"... so, maybe get next chance to work in the government sector...
I pray for it (^_^) form now on I just continue my work as a teacher... but......


I need to find my GOAL....
FOCUS...
VISION...
DREAM...


AFTER I GRADUATE I LOST
  • MY GOAL
  • MY FOCUS
  • MY VISION
  • MY DREAM.....all this are NOT CLEAR..



BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT I REALLY WANT AFTER THAT...

SUDDENLY...
I found a blog that make me.. think deep about myself... for about a year I lost...
...I just flow through...and follow my surrounding environment without notice I can explore more and find my own way...

NOW... I need to find a new GOAL..FOCUS..VISION.. DREAM...


Thanks to your post..

http://selamattinggal.blogspot.com/


Tiada ulasan:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music

ME..