Rabu, 6 Januari 2010

"Want and Need"


Assalamualaikum,




Now I struggle in the channel between "Want" and "Need". My account give me an understanding of the challenges of money, and the need for caution. There was always such a channel between "want" and "need". when I receiving money from my father every week, I was still unstable to reconcile the uncontrollable passions of "Want" and the unmovable insistence of "need" as they battled relentlessly over possession of my meager resources, with "want" winning out over "need" far more frequently than it should have. The "need" to set aside sufficient money to pay bills would be overwhelmed by the ever increasing demands of "want". With hindsight, the results that followed would have been readily predictable.

Tiada ulasan:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music

ME..